1. All bookings are non refundable or transferable.
2. Redeemable only by the person named on the Voucher
3. Cannot be sold by any third-party sources other than our affiliated partners.
4. Any experiences purchased via an auction website will be deemed invalid.
5. LFC can not be held responsible or liable for any mis-information given by any third party sources.
6. Once the experience has been booked it must only be used on that date.
7. The Validity of the Voucher is 12 months from the date of purchase although can be extended for a further 12 months providing the voucher has not expired. This is charged at £15 per booking.
8. Once the voucher has expired, it cannot be redeemed or extended.
9. Car Parking is not guaranteed - it is strictly on a first come, first serve basis.
10. We cannot be held responsible for any transport delays on the day.
11. The Anfield Experience does not take place at on Match Days.
12. If a sports fixture is re-scheduled to take place at the ground either on the day or the day before a scheduled experience , we reserve the right to change or cancel the experience, giving reasonable notice to the customer.
13. The Booking of both Experiences are subject to availability.
14. If there is a Game the following day we reserve the right to run a condensed tour.
15. LFC reserve the right to cancel any Experience date giving as much notice as is possible.
16. The Anfield Experience is not recommended for Under 5's.
17. On the Anfield Experience, all under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
18. The Ultimate Experience runs on set dates as directed by the supplier.
19. The Ultimate Experience is for over 18yr's only.
20. Core equipment for the Ultimate Experience e.g. training equipment needs to be supplied by the customer, details of which will be explained in the itinerary.
21. We regret that we cannot accept suitcases and other large and bulky items into either the Museum or Stadium, there is no place to store such items in the ground, nor is the Club insured for loss, theft or damage to any personal items left unattended.
22. Entrance will only be allowed on production of your reference number which appears on your voucher, and entrance times as printed on the letter must be strictly adhered to as access will not be given to the premises before these times.
23. Whilst on the premises you are responsible for the maintenance of good behaviour at all times.
24. During the lunch you may be seated on shared tables of up to 10 people.
25. Dress code is casual with the only restriction being no opposing team shirts or other items.
26. The LFC Legend could be subject to change.
27. You and your guests must abide by all procedures/regulations relating to any health and safety and emergency/evacuation issues. You must also follow all instructions given at the time of such an event by the designated person/persons.
28. Whilst on the club premises you must only enter areas that are permitted on your official tour route, any person/persons found entering unauthorised areas will be ejected and the experience cancelled.
29. Personal Cameras and Video Cameras ARE allowed.
30. Any special dietary requirements will be catered for only if ordered in advance preferably at the time of booking.
31. No alcohol can be brought onto the Club premises; we reserve the right to search anyone entering the Clubs buildings. Any alcohol recovered including gifts will be confiscated and returned upon departure.