1. All applications must be accompanied by payment in full of the appropriate course fee.
2. All fees and charges are inclusive of V.A.T.
3. You may cancel your booking without any charge providing you do so at least 7 days prior to the start of the course.
4. For cancellations made earlier than this a full refund is available. Please note that a booking can be transferred to another person without charge.
5. All bookings must be made in advance of the course start date. No bookings will be taken on the day of the course.
6. All courses, activities and venues are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We may cancel any courses and/or change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. If we have to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer an alternative course (if available and suitable) or a full refund.
7. You must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participation in the course.
8. We may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking.
9. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during any course then, subject to any written notice (which notice we must have received prior to the commencement of the relevant course) from a parent or guardian to the contrary, you agree to us arranging for any appropriate and necessary treatment.
10. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club, neither The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): (i) any loss, damage or injury to any participant or to any property belonging to any participant in relation to the course, resulting from any cause whatsoever; (ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever; and/or (iii) any losses arising from any cancellation, postponement or rearrangement of a course including but not being limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
11. We recommend you take out activity, travel and personal possessions insurance for all of our courses.
12. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to any property or facilities will be passed on to you.
13. We treat as a priority the safety and wellbeing of all participants attending our courses. We therefore reserve the right to remove from our courses, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, behaving in a way that may be a danger to others or who is generally disruptive.
14. Places on all courses are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
15. If a course is fully booked, applicants are encouraged to sign up for our mailing list or book an alternative course.
16. A confirmation email will be sent out before the start of the relevant course to confirm acceptance or not of your booking. If a confirmation email is not received within 28 days of you placing your booking or within 5 days of the course, if this is sooner, please call the Soccer Schools Administrator on +44 (0)151 907 9368.
17. Liverpool Football Club players do not attend any of our courses.
18. You agree to grant us the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use the participant's name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes. You also agree to grant us permission to use any online feedback for our reasonable commercial purposes.
19. We do not allow any cameras, telephone images, video or other filming or recording equipment on courses by anyone other than our own LFC officially designated photographers and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to photograph or record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course. Liverpool Football Club do not guarantee that every participant will be photographed on his or her chosen course by our official designated photographer. Official LFC photographers do not attend our courses in the USA.
20. Parents and guardians will only be permitted to enter the LFC Academy training ground to register their child at the start of our soccer schools. Those who wish to observe any training before collecting their child will be allowed access to watch the final hour of their chosen course. Times will be confirmed by our Head Coach at registration on the first day of training. For courses not held at the LFC Academy, parents may be able to stay and watch but this will be at the discretion of Liverpool Football Club and will be confirmed via the Course Information at the time of booking. For residential courses parents are not permitted to attend at any point following the registration of their child.
21. Neither you nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of our course for commercial purposes. Course places cannot be resold for any commercial gain.
22. If you are not the participant's parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them). If making a telephone booking you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at the time of booking via our administrator.
23. Information relating to a booking will not be disclosed to anyone other than the adult who has directly made the booking.
24. Liverpool Football Club will not be responsible for any items lost or left behind at any of our courses nor will Liverpool Football Club be responsible for returning any said items.
1. E-vouchers must be redeemed at soccerschools.liverpoolfc.com.
2. E-vouchers cannot be used to pay for e-vouchers.
3. E-vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
4. If the order exceeds the amount of the e-vouchers, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
5. E-vouchers and unused portions of e-vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
6. All LFC Soccer School booking terms and conditions apply.
7. Only one e-voucher can be redeemed against a booking.
8. Promo codes are not valid against bookings using e-vouchers.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged e-vouchers and such vouchers shall not be refunded.
10. E-vouchers can only be redeemed against UK Courses.