1. All applications must be accompanied by payment in full of the appropriate course fee.
2. All fees and charges are inclusive of V.A.T.
3. You may cancel your booking without any charge providing you do so at least 21 days prior to the start of the course.
4. For cancellations made earlier than this a full refund is available. Please note that a booking can be transferred to another person without charge.
5. All bookings must be made in advance of the course start date. No bookings will be taken on the day of the course.
6. All courses, activities and venues are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We may cancel any courses and/or change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. If we have to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer an alternative course (if available and suitable) or a full refund.
7. You must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participation in the course.
8. We may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking.
9. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during any course then, subject to any written notice (which notice we must have received prior to the commencement of the relevant course) from a parent or guardian to the contrary, you agree to us arranging for any appropriate and necessary treatment.
10. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club, neither The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): (i) any loss, damage or injury to any participant or to any property belonging to any participant in relation to the course, resulting from any cause whatsoever; (ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever; and/or (iii) any losses arising from any cancellation, postponement or rearrangement of a course including but not being limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
11. We recommend you take out activity, travel and personal possessions insurance for all of our courses.
12. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to any property or facilities will be passed on to you.
13. We treat as a priority the safety and wellbeing of all participants attending our courses. We therefore reserve the right to remove from our courses, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, behaving in a way that may be a danger to others or who is generally disruptive.
14. Places on all courses are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
15. If a course is fully booked, applicants are encouraged to sign up for our mailing list or book an alternative course.
16. A confirmation email will be sent out before the start of the relevant course to confirm acceptance or not of your booking. If a confirmation email is not received within 28 days of you placing your booking or within 5 days of the course, if this is sooner, please call the Soccer Schools Administrator on +44 (0)151 264 2046.
17. Liverpool Football Club players do not attend any of our courses.
18. You agree to grant us the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use the participant's name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes. You also agree to grant us permission to use any online feedback for our reasonable commercial purposes.
19. We do not allow any cameras, telephone images, video or other filming or recording equipment on courses by anyone other than our own LFC officially designated photographers and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to photograph or record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course. Liverpool Football Club do not guarantee that every participant will be photographed on his or her chosen course by our official designated photographer. Official LFC photographers do not attend our courses in the USA.
20. Parents and guardians will only be permitted to enter the LFC Academy training ground to register their child at the start of our soccer schools. Collection and closing presentation times will be confirmed by our Head Coach at registration on the first day of training. For courses not held at the LFC Academy, parents may be able to stay and watch but this will be at the discretion of Liverpool Football Club and will be confirmed via the Course Information at the time of booking. For residential courses parents are not permitted to attend at any point following the registration of their child.
21. Neither you nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of our course for commercial or promotional purposes. Course places cannot be used in marketing or promotions or resold under any circumstances (and this includes not using course places as part of a wider package or experience).
22. If you are not the participant's parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them). If making a telephone booking you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at the time of booking via our administrator.
23. Information relating to a booking will not be disclosed to anyone other than the adult who has directly made the booking.
24. Liverpool Football Club will not be responsible for any items lost or left behind at any of our courses nor will Liverpool Football Club be responsible for returning any said items.
1. E-vouchers must be redeemed at soccerschools.liverpoolfc.com.
2. E-vouchers cannot be used to pay for e-vouchers.
3. E-vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
4. If the order exceeds the amount of the e-vouchers, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
5. E-vouchers and unused portions of e-vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
6. All LFC Soccer School booking terms and conditions apply.
7. Promo codes are not valid against bookings using e-vouchers.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged e-vouchers and such vouchers shall not be refunded.
9. E-vouchers can only be redeemed against UK Courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO LFC eAcademy
These are the terms and conditions (the "Terms") for subscribing to the LFC eAcademy (the "LFC eAcademy"). The LFC eAcademy is provided to you, the participant ("you","your") on the basis that you pay the Fee and accept the terms of this contract. It is a legal agreement and it sets out the rights and obligations of you and The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited including its agents and group companies ("we", "us", "our"). By subscribing to the LFC eAcademy you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and the General Terms (defined below).
To the extent that these Terms conflict with the general Terms and Conditions of use of the Liverpool FC Website ("General Terms") the order of priority shall be: (i) these Terms; then (ii) General Terms.
The LFC eAcademy
We provide you with access to football skills and technique demonstration videos within the LFC eAcademy. As part of the LFC eAcademy we will provide access to certain video and audio footage, photographs, text images, statistics, logos and other media and intellectual property related to the Liverpool Football Club. All design, text, graphics, footage and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or our respective licensees. We may from time to time modify or discontinue the LFC eAcademy without giving you notice, and under no circumstances are you allowed to copy, reproduce, record, modify, transmit to any other website, remove trademark or copyright notices from, or commercially exploit any content or materials provided as part of the LFC eAcademy. Further, we reserve the right to refuse to accept your application for any reason, including but not limited to any belief that you are not acting in accordance with these Terms.
We may change the way in which we provide access to the LFC eAcademy and will use reasonable endeavours not to make changes that materially adversely affect you during any period for which you have already paid the Fee at the relevant time, unless it is beyond our reasonable control (for example but without limitation for legal or regulatory reasons).
The LFC Content (as defined in section 6 of Part A of these Terms and Conditions), which shall include but not be limited to all content on the LFC eAcademy site and/or any other content provided as part of the LFC eAcademy is owned by or licensed to us and all rights in and to the aforementioned are reserved to us.
Your accessing and use of the LFC eAcademy
The LFC eAcademy is to be used by only one individual per username - however for the avoidance of doubt, where the participant is under eighteen (18) years of age and a parent or guardian is required to sign up and/or pay on behalf of the participant, such activity shall not cause a breach of this clause. In order to use the LFC eAcademy or access the content, you must (a) obtain access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access; (b) provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other necessary access device (c) use a modern browser which supports HTML 5 video (for example, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). Your use of any applicable software is subject to the terms of the licence granted to you by the licensor. We are not providing and are not responsible for any software, or for any problems caused by the software, computer hardware or computer operations systems.
Your right to use the LFC eAcademy is personal to you. You are wholly responsible for the use of the LFC eAcademy and agree that you shall not transfer, or allow access to, the LFC eAcademy via your account without the prior written consent of LFC. You agree to use the LFC eAcademy in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations in the country from which you have accessed the LFC eAcademy.
You must not (nor authorise or permit any other party to):
For the avoidance of doubt, you are solely responsible for ensuring that you are medically able, and have the requisite skill level, to perform any or all of the exercises, skills or other physical activities demonstrated in the videos and/or other content provided as part of the LFC eAcademy, and LFC shall not be liable in any way for any injuries suffered as a result of you attempting to perform said exercises, skills or other physical activities.
Your access to the LFC eAcademy shall be for the period of time notified to you or selected by you when you sign up ("Service Period").
You warrant that the information which you provide when you register is true, accurate and complete in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes by amending your details using the 'My Account' site function. Where you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you warrant that you have obtained the appropriate parent/guardian consent to sign up to the LFC eAcademy, and LFC may use reasonable endeavours to verify whether this consent has been obtained.
On registration to the LFC eAcademy you will be required to enter a user name (you should ensure that it is not possible to personally identify you from your choice of user name) and password. You must keep the password secure and not disclose it to any other person. If it becomes known by a third party, you must immediately change your password using the 'My Account' site function and notify the LFC eAcademy. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
The LFC eAcademy may in some regards integrate with third party services or platforms, such as Google ID, Facebook and/or Twitter. You may be permitted to access the LFC eAcademy (or other shared functionality) via your registration with such third party service. These third party services or platforms generally require you to have a separate account and/or registration with them and the terms on which they engage with you and share information or data with us will vary between service and platform. We therefore suggest you make yourself aware of their own terms and conditions before you associate your activity on the LFC eAcademy with those services or platforms.
You must pay the participation fee (the "Fee") applicable to the Service Period you have selected, in accordance with the fee plan notified to you at the time of registration. Unless otherwise stated, charges are exclusive of VAT and any other taxes applicable from time to time, for which payment you shall be liable
(a) Credit/Debit card
The Fee will be automatically billed against the credit/debit card number that you provide in the registration form. Payment may be made via all major credit/debit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express & Carte Bancaire. Multiple authorisation attempts may be made if the first attempt to process the Fee fails but we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the LFC eAcademy until payment is received.
You can purchase a Voucher from the On-Line Store (click here for details).
Vouchers purchased through the On-Line Store can be redeemed for 12 months access to eAcademy. The Voucher contains instructions on activating your access to eAcademy.
If you have a Voucher from an alternative source (e.g. LFC International Academy), then these codes can be redeemed at the second stage of checkout. Access granted from these codes will last for 12 months.
Please Note: You must select 12-month subscription option at checkout if you are entering a code for a 12-month subscription, otherwise the code will not be accepted.
You can purchase a Voucher from several outlets including the On-Line Store (click here for details). The Voucher contains instructions on activating your access to the Premium Content Site.
Cancellation and Refunds - Please read carefully as recent changes to Consumer Law affect your rights to cancel
(a) 12-month access
You can cancel your access to the LFC eAcademy within fourteen (14) days of the date of purchasing such access, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund of the Fee. In order to receive the refund you must contact us after cancellation using our Contact Us section. Any notice given by you after this fourteen (14) day period shall not be effective to entitle you to receive a refund. We will refund such sums by crediting your credit/debit card or sending you a cheque (as applicable).
For the avoidance of doubt, LFC shall not be required to provide any refunds where a participant seeks to terminate its LFC eAcademy account following the above mentioned fourteen (14) day period.
(b) Monthly Subscription
You may cancel your subscription at any time using the 'My Account' function in eAcademy.
Disclaimer of warranties
We are providing the LFC eAcademy on an "as is" basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the LFC eAcademy or its content other than as required by law. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we do not represent or warrant that access to the LFC eAcademy will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted via the LFC eAcademy. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the LFC eAcademy at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the LFC eAcademy as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages), in contract, tort or otherwise including negligence, or any other loss or income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or any business interruption to or viruses alleged to have been obtained from) the LFC eAcademy (or any materials contained on it). You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the LFC eAcademy. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which may not lawfully be excluded or restricted.
Suspension and Termination
We may suspend or close the LFC eAcademy or your access to the LFC eAcademy immediately at any time in our absolute discretion if:
(a) your use of the LFC eAcademy is considered abusive, excessive, or against the interests of other participants
(b) your use of the LFC eAcademy is considered in breach of these Terms and/or the General Terms; or
(c) a competent regulatory authority requires the LFC eAcademy to be closed; or
(d) any Fee (or part of any Fee) remains outstanding for more than seven days from the due date (other than because of a fault of ours or our third party payment provider.
We may also suspend or close the LFC eAcademy or your access to the LFC eAcademy immediately at any time in our absolute discretion (but giving you as much notice as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances) if:
but in such circumstances if you have already paid the Fee for the Service Period in which we suspend or close the LFC eAcademy, we shall refund any proportion of the Fee which you have already paid for that Service Period relating to any time during the Service Period where you have not received access to the LFC eAcademy, on a pro rata basis.
From time to time, the LFC eAcademy may be taken down and your access to it suspended in order for work to be carried out relating to the upgrading or maintenance of the System as necessary for the provision of the LFC eAcademy. We shall give as much notice as is reasonable in the circumstances and shall endeavour to ensure that such works are carried out as expeditiously as is possible in the circumstances.
You agree to fully indemnify us immediately on demand against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of:
(a) any breach of these Terms by you (or any other user who accesses the LFC eAcademy using your user name);
(b) any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of the LFC eAcademy; or
(c) claims brought by third parties arising from or related to your access or use of the LFC eAcademy, or any other liabilities arising out of your or their use of the LFC eAcademy and/or the System. You shall provide us with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
You may be subject to taxes on your registration, which are levied in respect of the LFC eAcademy. These duties and taxes plus any additional administrative charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs or tax office for further information.
Any notices we send will be sent to the email address you supply during the registration process. Any notices you send us should be sent through our Contact Us section. Notices will be deemed to have been delivered at the time and date of sending of the email, which time and date are specified in the email. If we fail to exercise or enforce any right we have under these Terms such failure will not be deemed to be a waiver of that right nor will it prevent us exercising or enforcing that right on a later occasion. If any part of these Terms are found unlawful or unenforceable, they will be deemed deleted, but nothing shall affect the validity of the rest of the terms and conditions which will continue to apply to you. We will not be liable to you for any breach of these Terms by us due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. We reserve the right to vary and/or update these Terms from time to time without notifying you. Updated Terms will be posted on the homepage of the Liverpool FC Website and can be viewed by you at any time. We recommend you check the Liverpool FC Website regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Changes to the Terms will be deemed to have been accepted by you if you continue to use the Service after a period of one week from the date the updated Terms are posted in the manner set out above. We may assign or transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to a group company or other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail or posted on the Liverpool FC Website. You may not assign or transfer all or any of your rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person or third party. These Terms, along with the General Terms, constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to this subject-matter and excludes any representations or warranties previously given or made other than any fraudulent misrepresentation and it may be amended only by us on notice to you. These Terms and your access to and use of the Liverpool FC Website and the LFC eAcademy are subject to the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you wish to make any suggestions or complain about any matter in respect of this Site please contact us through our Contact Us section.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You hereby acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the above Terms for access to LFC eAcademy as well as the General Terms and Conditions.