Liverpool Football Club reserves the right to cancel tours at very short notice. If we cancel a tour, a full refund or rescheduled tour will be offered.
Should you wish to cancel your tour, please inform a member of the tour department at least 24 hours prior to your tour date and time. You will receive a full refund. No refunds can be given on tours cancelled after 24 hours.
Please arrive a minimum 15 minutes before your tour time otherwise you may be liable to miss the tour. If you arrive late for your tour, we cannot guarantee that will be able to place you on another tour, and you will not receive a refund.
Tour tickets and vouchers are not for resale. Should we find any being resold, these will be cancelled immediately and no refund given.
Liverpool Football Club cannot be held responsible for any property lost on the tour/in musuem.
Limited free parking is available on-site, but will often reach capacity. We recommend all visitors use public transport - regular buses stop right outside the ground. Liverpool Football Club cannot be held responsible for any parking fines incurred or damage that might be sustained to vehicles/loss of contents whilst parked within the ground or outside.
Not all areas may be available on the tour date due to stadium operations. Should this be the case, we will attempt to show visitors other interesting areas of the ground or offer a full refund. However, many of these areas may become unavailable on the date of the tour and therefore we will be unable to warn visitors prior to the visit. Please note that we run and allow pre-booking of the 'mini tour' that encompasses the Kop stand ONLY and admission to the museum, at a special discount rate on the day before a home football match.
Tours last approximately 50 minutes. Due to this, it may be unsuitable for very young children.
We cannot accept suitcases, big rucksacks, excessive shopping bags into the stadium, nor into the museum. We have no storage facilities at the ground and you will be refused admission if you arrive with these, and no refund will be given. Please leave such items at your hotel or in an approved left luggage facility in town.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Gift vouchers must be redeemed at liverpoolfc.com website, in LFC Official club stores or through the LFC Tours & Museum booking line.
2. Gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for gift vouchers.
3. Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
4. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift vouchers, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
5. Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
6. All LFC Tour & Museum booking terms and conditions apply.
7. One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed against a booking.
8. Promo codes are not valid against bookings using gift vouchers.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Vouchers and such vouchers shall not be refunded.